Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Otaku Festival3

Looks like there's gonna be an Otaku Fest 3 after all... We were convinced not to do this anymore because of all the shit we got for all our efforts to do something good ... This time
we were persuaded to be co-organisers. The event is happening on the occasion of 50 years of diplomatic relationship between Romania and Japan ... or something like it.
We were supposed to return to Ro again for this but we gave that up... especially because it was advanced one week. We are now joyfully in the process of creating its identity.


since the theme is gonna be PLAY - for the event too I looked up some old games graphics for reference... It's an area I've never been before, since I only had a Brick game as a kid and the only games I played were Sanitarium and Armageddon Worms. But now I stumbled on this Nintendo website and the research period got veeeeeeery long... :P



I guess it will be fun, much better organised than the first two editions, now that we have help, a better space... somehow I'm sorry for not being there... We'll do our best from here.


No comments: